Our first Virtual University Fair, delivered in partnership with The University Guys, took place on Wednesday 7 October 2020.
The Fair brought together UK and international universities with students, families and staff from COBIS schools via The University Guys' virtual platform. More than 700 registered attendees participated in the 251 scheduled sessions over the course of the day. Individual universities presented on a wide range of topics that allowed students to explore their options for higher education and equipped them with the knowledge and skills to complete their applications. Presentations included:
- How to write an effective personal statement for your UCAS application
- Choosing the best fit UK university and degree subject
- London is my Campus: Studying at City University and studying in London
- Studying at St Andrews
- US applications
- How to prepare a creative portfolio
- Options available in the Netherlands
The full Fair programme is available to view here.
Attending UK universities included Imperial, Bath, Bristol, Durham, St Andrew's, Surrey and more. A selection of international universities also attended, such as Queen's from Canada, Leiden from the Netherlands, Bocconi from Italy and Loyola Marymount from the United States.
We would like to thank The University Guys for delivering a fantastic Fair.