Each year COBIS schools may nominate up to three students to receive one of these admirable awards which recognise outstanding individual achievement and contribution to an aspect of school or community life.
Congratulations to all students who received a Student Achievement Award in 2018; the list of students can be seen here.
Students can be nominated for an award for a number of reasons, including:
- For outstanding academic achievement
- For sustained, high level contributions to the wider life of the school
- For significant contributions to the school’s charity fundraising activities
- For a single act of bravery (e.g. assisting in an emergency medical situation in which a life was at risk, rescue of another student in danger during an expedition, etc.)
- For another reason, at the discretion of the Head of the school in the context of local circumstances or events
COBIS would like to thank CPOMS for sponsoring the Student Achievement Awards in 2018.
CPOMS is a system for monitoring child protection, safeguarding, SEND and a range of pastoral and welfare issues. Staff are given appropriate levels of access to match their level of involvement with the relevant concerns. Using CPOMS, schools can ensure that students are safe and fully supported, whilst safeguarding leads and school staff can focus on teaching and providing support, instead of administration.