Together with Discovery Education, we’re inviting British international schools to compete with their peers around the world to create their own app.
Using Discovery Education Coding, children will gain a firm understanding of coding concepts like algorithms, sequences and variables – while practising computational thinking through problem-solving and the breaking down of tasks into logical steps.
- The competition will take place between 13 January - 25 February 2021.
- There will be two challenges, one for children aged 5-7 and one for ages 7-12.
- The competition is free to enter.
- Students can work individually or in groups of up to four.
- Amazon vouchers and certificates will be awarded to six winners!
- This competition is open to all COBIS schools.
- A limited number of spaces are available for FOBISIA, BSME, LAHC and AoBSO schools.