Together with Discovery Education, we invited British international schools to compete with their peers around the world to create their own app.
Using Discovery Education Coding, children gained a firm understanding of coding concepts like algorithms, sequences and variables – whilst they practised computational thinking through problem-solving and the breaking down of tasks into logical steps.
Submissions are now closed.
The winners will be announced on 22 April 2021.
- The competition took place between 13 January - 26 February 2021.
- There were two challenges, one for children aged 5-7 and one for ages 8-12.
- The competition was free to enter.
- Students could work individually or in groups of up to four.
- Amazon vouchers and certificates will be awarded to three winners in each age group!
- This competition was open to all COBIS schools.
- A limited number of spaces were also available for FOBISIA, BSME, LAHC and AoBSO schools.