The COBIS Primary and Secondary Games are held in alternate years. 2020 will see the COBIS Secondary Games 2020 hosted by The British School of Brussels, Belgium between 26-30 March 2020.
Registration opens early September 2019.
The COBIS Secondary Games is an exciting opportunity for students from across the world to compete in a variety of sporting disciplines, whilst also allowing them to make new friends and widen their cultural experiences. The COBIS Games are open to all COBIS Member Schools.
Over three days, 16 students from each school (eight girls and eight boys) will take part in swimming, athletics and football in a bid to accrue the most points and take home the Championship trophy.
Schools may bring students who are in Years 7 and 8 who were born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2008. Students outside of this age-group will not be allowed to participate. Each student will take part in all three of the sports - football, athletics and swimming.
Registration for the COBIS Games will open in early September.
If more schools register than places available, registered schools will be entered into a lottery draw.
More information including registration dates and costs will be published shortly.
The best way to stay up-to-date with news relating to this competition and other student events is by signing up to our mailing list and selecting 'COBIS student competitions and events' in your preferences.
- 2019 COBIS Games - Primary
- 2018 COBIS Games - Secondary
- 2017 COBIS Games - Primary
- 2017 COBIS Games - Secondary
- 2016 COBIS Games - Primary
- 2016 COBIS Games - Secondary
- 2015 COBIS Games - Primary and Secondary
- The 2015 Primary Invitation Cup - Hosted by a COBIS Member School
- The Prague Invitational Cup - Hosted by a COBIS Member School
- 2014 COBIS Games - Primary
- 2014 COBIS Games - Secondary
- 2013 COBIS Games
- 2012 COBIS Games