2017 Student Achievement Award
Each year COBIS schools may nominate up to three students to receive one of these coveted awards which recognise outstanding individual achievement and contribution to an aspect of school or community life.
Congratulations to all students who received a Student Achievement Award this year. The full list can be seen here.
Students can be nominated for an award for a number of reasons, including:
- For outstanding academic achievement
- For sustained, high level contributions to the wider life of the school
- For significant contributions to the school’s charity fundraising activities
- For a single act of bravery (e.g. assisting in an emergency medical situation in which a life was at risk, rescue of another student in danger during an expedition, etc.)
- For another reason, at the discretion of the Head of the school in the context of local circumstances or events
COBIS would like to thank Winter's International School Finder for sponsoring the 2017 Student Achievement Awards.
Winter's International School Finder is delighted to sponsor the COBIS Student Achievement Awards 2017. We at Winter's believe that every great school needs great international students. With schools in 43 countries and regional offices in Thailand and UAE, we strive to be the first place that schools and parents turn to for extra help.
Collecting the Awards
A staff member from your school should collect certificates from a COBIS member of staff at the COBIS Annual Conference, 6-8 May 2017. If no one from your school is due to attend, an electronic copy of the certificate will be sent to the staff member that submits the nomination in May 2017.