COBIS Art Competition 2019
Thank you to all COBIS Member Schools who entered artwork into this year's competition. We received more than 600 entries from over 100 COBIS Schools. The judges very impressed by the standard of artwork and commented on the vast number of outstanding pieces.
This year’s competition theme was a challenge for students to “Introduce Yourself”. Through a piece of art, students could convey who they are; this could be a self-portrait or a reflection on the things, feelings, surroundings etc. that make all COBIS students so wonderfully unique.
The winners are listed below; click on the artwork to view a larger image.
- Winner: Tia Samer El Hamalaway (Modern English School, Cairo)
- Runner-up: Jiwoo Kim (The British Prep, Seoul)
- Winner: Sofieya Zara (The British International School of Kuala Lumpur)
- Runner-up: Darya Volkova (Haileybury Almaty)
- Winner: Varvara Trofimets (British International School of Tbilisi)
- Runner-up: Adrienne (British School Bahrain)
- Winner: Xiang Tao Chen (Haileybury Almaty)
- Runner-up: Sarah Chanakarn Tuan (Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar, Malaysia)
- Winner: Year Nine (St George's British International School, Rome)
- Runner-up: Year Eight (Riverside International School, Prague)
COBIS would like to thank all those who helped judge the Art Competition this year, your help is invaluable and we truly appreciate the time and effort you put into marking the artwork.
All participants will receive a participation certificate. The following prizes are awarded to the winner and runner-up of each category:
- Winner: £50 amazon voucher
- Runner up: £25 amazon voucher
- 2018 COBIS Art Competition Winners
- 2017 COBIS Art Competition Winners
- 2016 COBIS Art Competition Winners
- 2015 COBIS Art Competition Winners
Terms and Conditions
To view the COBIS Art Competition 2019 Terms and Conditions, please click here.
COBIS would like to thank EquipMySchool.com for sponsoring our Art Competition 2019.
EquipMySchool are experts in procurement and consolidation. They provide a tailored service to international schools around the globe that is built upon competitive pricing, unparalleled client care and decades of logistical experience.
Their E-Procurement Portal, app.equipmyschool.com/shop, has a database of over 19 million products, across all school departments, from UK and US based vendors. Orders can be submitted via the ePP itself, by email or over the telephone.
They consolidate while you educate.