Pricing for Patron’s Accreditation and Compliance scheme
COBIS’s established and trusted Patron’s Accreditation and Compliance scheme has now provided the external validation and benchmarking against the best of British international practice for over 200 schools in 65 countries since its launch in 2017.
How has the scheme developed?
- Revised Standards
- Expanded requirements for safeguarding
- British educational values with intercultural outlook
- Responsive to current events
- New ‘Priority Next Steps’ for schools: large development areas
- Comprehensive support throughout the process with new, additional pre-visit meetings
- Virtual visits
- Governance excellence
- Commending best practice
What does that mean for my school?
In order to retain your membership with COBIS, your school is required to go through a quality assurance process every five years. COBIS promotes choice, and this can be the COBIS route of Patron's Accreditation and Compliance, or through BSO inspection or CIS accreditation. For more information on the different routes to COBIS membership, please read here. Prices changed for COBIS Patron's Accreditation and Compliance from 1 September 2021. For more information, please contact the Accreditation team.