Byron College, Athens hosted a successful COBIS Early Years Conference, 28-29 October 2016. The conference was attended by Early Years professionals from schools in 14 different countries.
The conference included sessions on:
- The Write Start
- Playing and Exploring
- Creating Learning Focused Schools
- Impact of TAs in EYFS
- Achieving 'Outstanding' EYFS Lessons
- The Importance of Early Detection of Developmental Disabilities and Creating an Inclusive Classroom Environment
- Independence Skills
- Effective Assessment for Learning
- Collaborative Assessment and Evaluation between TAs and Teachers
To view a copy of the programme, please click here.
COBIS would like to thank the excellent conference speakers, the enthusiastic delegates and exhibitors, and the generous hosts from Byron College.