COBIS Training Schools
A badging and quality assurance scheme to enable schools to demonstrate the breadth and quality of their commitment to professional development, with an emphasis on Initial Teacher Training (ITT), career progression routes and whole school workforce development.
- Delivering Initial Teacher Training to grow the global teacher workforce
- Regional hubs for hosting CPD
- Enabling regional professional learning networks
- Sharing and modelling best practice
- Connecting and networking of CPD Leaders
- Internationally recognised kitemark
Hear about how becoming a COBIS Training School has benefitted the British International School, Riyadh.