Connect with COBIS Schools
COBIS provides a number of digital marketing services that can help you or your organisation connect with British international schools.
While access to many of these services come as standard via Supporting Membership they can also be availed of by non-members for a fee.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more about any of the following services or would like to see our rate card for non-members:
- Email campaigns: Send an e-mail marketing campaign to International British Schools Overseas via COBIS. You provide the content and we design the e-mail. It is then sent directly to the inboxes of headteachers around the world.
- Webinars: Host an online COBIS webinar. Our webinars are broadcast all around the world and have a high engagement rate. They are a great way to inform COBIS schools about how you can help and serve them. Learn more about our webinars here.
- Blog: Contribute articles to our new online blog ensuring that schools and education professionals see and engage with your content. We'll share it widely on social media.
- Social media: COBIS can send a message on your behalf from our social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Job adverts: Have you a vacancy that you would like our schools or supporting members to hear about? Post it on our dedicated recruitment page for international British schools overseas. It will also be included in our fortnightly Recruitment Bulletin that is sent to thousands of jobseekers.