10% discount for COBIS member for TES advertising and for TES Prime leadership recruitment services
The TES story is an extraordinary one: its digital community is one of the fastest growing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of teaching, education professionals come to TES first when they're looking for a job, putting TES in the best position to provide the strongest field of candidates.
- TES has over 9 million visits per month1 and has members in 276 countries and territories 2
- On 25 September 2013 the 3 millionth member of our community signed up, from New Zealand3
- 9 resources downloaded per second4
- Up to 23,000 registrations per week from 180 countries and territories5
How TES and TES Prime can help COBIS members
TES Prime & TES are committed to supporting your international recruitment and provide the following services that include:
Advice – Our team of consultants advise on all areas of recruitment; best time to place adverts and how to advertise hard-to fill roles. At the end of the process, you’ll have the right recruitment campaign for your budget and needs.
Dedicated customer service – A dedicated person has been appointed to the international team who is on hand help you with any questions you may have.
Branding Support – TES Creative can help your branding, providing high impact and high quality design.
Leadership – TES Prime’s executive recruitment methods are based on a thorough understanding of education leadership issues. Combined with a research-led approach, advertising creativity and the world’s largest network of teachers, allows us to provide comprehensive and effective recruitment service.
TES Prime and TES offer a wide range of solutions to meet your recruitment needs, using print, online and mobile platforms.
Use TES’s online, mobile and print platforms to access news and opinion blogs, podcasts and the TES magazine to keep you up-to-date with latest issues affecting teachers.
If there is anything we can help you with, please contact us.
- to TES Connect. ABCe, March 2013
- TSL internal data, Oct 2013
- TSL internal data, Oct 2013. Location is user-selected
- TSL internal data: 04-Nov-2013
- TSL Internal data: 2 – 8 Mar 2013. Location is user selected