CHQ Group Ltd
2b Penn Road
Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 2PD
CHQ’s software modules manage school life beyond the classroom – everything from clubs and sport, bus schedules and after school care bookings, parents’ evenings to holiday camps, all in one place.
Schools can select one or more of the CHQ modules below to meet their specific needs which can be added to over time to meet changing requirements, reducing total expenditure and the need to work with multiple suppliers:
- CHQ Activities - an online management system for all extra-curricular clubs & activities, trips and events.
- CHQ Bus Manager - organise bus schedules and place allocations accounting for after-school activities and daily student absences. Take registrations on and off the bus. Live bus tracking using GPS.
- CHQ Parent Meetings – manage parents evenings and parent-teacher conferences, whether held face-to-face or virtually
- CHQ Sports Fixtures - set up opponents and fixtures, create teams, manage player selections, produce match and player assessment reports.
- CHQ Before & After School Care - manage breakfast clubs & after school care – an online booking system with a time-based charging function.
- CHQ Community Membership - organise holiday camps and sports clubs open to the external community, manage member registrations, payments and communications.
- CHQ ePayment - a payment interface that links CHQ to the school’s payment gateway provider e.g. PayPal. Allows parents to pay down balances for any chargeable activity.
Underpinning the CHQ modules, the core includes the school management information system interface accessing the essential data, single sign-on (SSO) authentication, calendar and communications tools.