More than 550 in-person and virtual participants took part in our 40th Annual Conference last weekend, 7-9 May, in Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London, and online.
There was a diverse programme of virtual and live sessions and speakers that inspired, challenged, and moved participants. The conference was a fantastic opportunity to bring the COBIS community together again for the first time since 2019. Thank you to our headline sponsors, Pearson, and a big thank you to all of our sponsors, delegates, exhibitors, delegates, speakers and guests.
A number of announcements were made during the conference, including:
- Publication of the third COBIS research on Teacher Supply in British International Schools, in partnership with ISC Research
- Planned quality assurance of COBIS Patron’s Accreditation and Compliance by QAA
- Our new partnership with The Safeguarding Alliance
- 2022 Supporting Associate of the Year – congratulations to Century Tech, and runners up SPW Careers.
- COBIS Young Musician of the Year
- New COBIS Training Schools – British School Quito, St Julian’s School, The British School Alexandria