We are keen to support charitable and not-for-profit organisations who share a passion for, and commitment to, helping schools and pupils thrive around the world.
As such, we are launching a new partnership opportunity – COBIS Charity Partners – which enables us to work closely with two select organisations over the course of an academic year to help promote their work to our network and beyond.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite organisations to submit a proposal to become a COBIS Charity Partner for the Academic Year 2021/22.
This is open to not-for-profits, charities and other community-based organisations (see below for application criteria).
As a COBIS Charity Partner, your organisation would receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to raise your profile amongst our network of 250+ British international schools of quality
- A webinar outlining the work you do and how schools/students can get involved
- The chance to author a topical blog post demonstrating thought leadership around your area of focus, to be hosted on our website
- Presence in our newsletter ‘Connect’, distributed to approximately 2500 contacts in the sector
- Listing on our website as a ‘COBIS Charity Partner’
- Twice annual social media posts
- To be aligned with our work and mission to promote high-quality British Education overseas and help schools and pupils thrive
We are inviting expressions of interest for this partnership opportunity particularly from charitable organisations who work with schools and/or children anywhere around the world.
Please click here to register your interest and apply before 1 September 2021. Applications will be considered by our committee of representatives and, if approved, COBIS Charity Partner status will be valid from 1 September 2021 – 31 August 2022.
We are looking to support two organisations annually. Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee of representatives. The decision of our selection committee is final. We reserve the right to enter into a longer partnership with a chosen organisation that extends beyond the original 12-month period, should we believe it will positively benefit the reach of the work the organisation does. We reserve the right to contact applicants.
We are looking to partner with organisations that improve the education and welfare of children and communities, increase access to educational opportunities and/or raise standards of education globally. Organisations should have a cause and brand that resonates with our mission and activities and our network of leading global schools.
Organisations should share our commitment to safeguarding and child protection and should adhere to the highest standards of safer recruitment across all its operations. We reserve the right to ask for evidence that the appropriate safeguarding checks have been completed.
COBIS Charity Partner status is open to registered charities, not-for-profit organisations and community groups. Your organisation must be independent of any political party.