We are committed to supporting British international schools through all stages of their development. The Provisional Member School status is open to schools who are in their planning phase and are scheduled to open their doors within the next two years.
COBIS Provisional Member School status provides a range of tools and support for those looking to establish an international British school of quality.
As a Provisional Member School, you will benefit from:
- Expert guidance on quality assurance for the early development stages
- Support from our dedicated staff and Accreditation Team
- Recruitment services to attract high quality and internationally focused staff
- Access to Safeguarding training and Prohibition Checks to ensure the highest levels of compliance
- Access to a global and regional network of established and future schools for peer-to-peer advice
- Full calendar of residential and online professional development opportunities for teaching and non-teaching staff
- One complementary delegate registration for COBIS Annual Conference* and member rates for additional delegates
- Access to a network of service providers dedicated to supporting British international schools
*Terms and Conditions Apply