Starting Spring 2020 COBIS will be accepting membership applications for the new Provisional School Member category. This new membership category will be available to schools within 2 years of opening and aims to lay the foundation for schools seeking to pursue the COBIS Patron’s Accreditation and Compliance programmes.
The benefits of becoming a COBIS Provisional School Member include:
- Recognition that the school pre-qualifies for COBIS’ rigorous quality assurance standards
- Access to a wide range of CPD, online, and face to face training at COBIS member rates
- Ability to broadcast unlimited job advertisements on the COBIS website
- Access to COBIS newsletters, research, and other resources
- One place for the COBIS Annual Conference
The annual membership subscription fee will be £1,495. A non-refundable application fee of £295 also applies. Membership at this level will last for a maximum of 12 months from opening, and 2 years in total.
If you would like to be notified of when this new category becomes available please be sure to register your interest by completing the form below.