This page contains information about the COBIS Programme for Middle Leaders (CPML) and COBIS Facilitator Training.
COBIS Programme for Middle Leaders (CPML)
More than 100 Middle Leaders are taking part in the 2017/18 COBIS Programme for Middle Leaders (click here to download the programme guide). There are cohorts running in Madrid, Bucharest, Mexico City, Muscat, Malawi and the Cayman Islands. Booking for 2017/18 is now closed. Booking for the 2018/19 CPML will open in March 2018. It is expected that in 2018/19 the CPML will run in Spain, Romania, Mexico, Oman, Malawi, and Japan. Further locations may be added. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest in the CPML for 2018/19.
Key points about the CPML:
- A 1 year programme for ambitious middle leaders who wish to develop their personal and professional skills.
- A blended learning approach with facilitated workshops and self-directed learning, including five days of face-to-face training events.
- Participants develop their professional network with other COBIS colleagues
COBIS Facilitator Training
COBIS is pleased to be able to offer schools the opportunity to train new facilitators who will be able to deliver the CPML or CPAH in their own schools, opening up the possibility for COBIS Schools to run their own programmes or work in collaboration with other schools.
The next COBIS Facilitator Training course will take place 9-11 May 2018 in London and 30 May-1 June 2018 in Tokyo. Delegate fees are £695 plus VAT for Members and £870 plus VAT for non-Members.
Please click here to download further details.
- 9-11 May 2018 - London, UK - please complete an online booking form.
- 30 May-1 June 2018 - Tokyo, Japan - please complete an online booking form.
Please note, places on these courses are limited.