Leading Learning from the Middle
4 -7 March 2017
St. Catherine's British School in Athens
Cost: £600 for COBIS Members / £695 for non-COBIS Members
COBIS, working in partnership with Karen Ardley Associates, will be providing accredited professional development for Primary and Secondary Middle Leaders.
• Aspiring or middle managers currently responsible for co-ordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (eg. Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group etc)
• To deepen middle managers' understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours;
• To extend middle managers' knowledge and understanding about leadership;
• To develop leadership skills.
The programme will focus on the following key areas:
• The role of the middle leader/manager;
• Our current educational agenda;
• An emotionally intelligent leader;
• Effective professional development;
• Working with teams;
• Giving feedback;
• Coaching for improvement;
• Improving teaching and learning in your area;
• Presentation skills.
This course is now fully booked. To be added to the waiting list, please email email@example.com.
Travel and accommodation:
Delegates are responsible for booking their own flights and accommodation. A list of local, recommended hotels and delegate rates will be published here shortly. Booked delegates will be sent more information by email when this is published.
Forms should be submitted no later than 25 January 2016. No refunds will be offered after this date. Please note, COBIS and St. Catherine's British School in Athens reserve the right to cancel any event if insufficient bookings are received, or if travel to the host country becomes inadvisable. Participants are advised to take out suitable insurance.