EYFS Conference - The Power of Early Learning Cultures
Nord Anglia International School Hong Kong
15-16 February 2019
This two-day training and networking event is an exciting opportunity for those working in the EYFS to develop new skills and knowledge, while sharing best practice.
Click here to view the conference flyer.
The programme will include a keynote speech from Fiona Carter, Academic Director of EY Wellington International, and sessions on a range of themes including:
- Bridging Cultures
- Bilingual Provision in the Early Years
- Observing & Recording Development in the Early Years
- Outstanding Outdoor Provision
- Tracking the Development of the Child in Early Years
- Effective Transition to Key Stage 1
- Enabling Environments
- Forest Schools & Loose Parts Play
- Leading in the EYFS
- Developing your EYFS Team
- The Project Approach in the EYFS
- Research & Action for the Early Years
Click here to view the conference agenda.
Click here to view workshop summaries and speaker biographies.
Delegate fees: £450