This two-day training and networking event is an exciting opportunity for those working in the EYFS to develop new skills and knowledge, while sharing best practice.
The programme will feature a keynote from Professor Julie Fisher, author of 'The Foundations of Learning' and 'Interacting Or Interfering?' on Excellence in teaching and learning in the Early Years – Research and Practice.
Innovative and outstanding educators will deliver workshops focusing on best practice in the Early Years, including:
- A masterclass on the knowledge, timing and sensitivity needed for effective interactions with young children (Julie Fisher)
- Responsive planning techniques in an international context
- Outdoor learning in tropical climates
- Planning and assessment to support early bilingualism
- A World Café event to enable networking and sharing of challenges, solutions and common issues (facilitated by Karen Ardley)
A pre-conference gathering will be held on the Friday before the event.
Click here to view the conference flyer.
Delegate fee: RMB 3450
10% discount available to COBIS and FOBISIA Members.
To register as a delegate, please complete an online booking form.
Please contact Dr Fiona Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org, for information regarding sponsorship opportunities.