Booking is now open for the September 2019 cohort.
VIDEO: Hear why the Assessment Lead Programme is 'essential' for educators.
The Assessment Lead Programme, delivered by Evidence Based Education, enables education professionals to make their assessment approach more efficient, allowing them to make more reliable judgements about what pupils know, can do and need next.
By generating and using higher quality information on pupil learning, and better integrating assessment with curriculum and pedagogy, teaching can be more responsive to pupil needs. Spend less time producing data and gain time for refining pedagogy.
This programme will encourage you to re-think your approach to assessment and support you to implement change.
The programme runs over three terms, with participants learning and developing their practice in manageable units, at their own pace.
All learning materials, tools, resources and support are delivered via a personalised and engaging online learning platform. However, the real learning takes place in your school; applying the theory to your individual context, using the resources, working with colleagues to design and refine your assessments, and generally honing your schools to harness the power of assessment in your department or phase.
- Term 1 - Develop your assessment knowledge, skills and confidence
- Term 2 - Apply your learning; get practical and learn from experience
- Term 3 - Drive the improvement of assessment quality and practice
- £1200 plus VAT for two people. A minimum of two people per school is required because Professional Development has more impact when people collaborate and support one another.
- A third place is currently available for £300 plus VAT.
- Any additional places cost £500 plus VAT per person.
Early Bird Offer: Book by the 30th of April to claim your two free Assessment Essentials places!
The school's senior leader responsible for assessment, plus one middle leader for the initial two places. Additional places can be taken by anyone in the school.
Any English-medium primary or secondary school that is committed to improving their use of assessment as a tool to support teaching and learning.
Booking is now open for the September 2019 cohort. Book by 11 September to secure your place.
The programme starts on 25 September 2019 and will run over three terms.
To download more information and a printable summary, please click here.