COBIS Programme for Aspiring Heads (CPAH)
New for 2017/18
Building on the success of the CPML model, COBIS is pleased to announce a new course for 2017/18 - the COBIS Programme for Aspiring Heads (CPAH). The CPAH is a professional development programme for Aspiring Heads and Senior Leaders at an early stage of their career who are interested in developing their practice. The course runs over a period of eight to ten months, combining face-to-face sessions with a choice of in-school projects and optional school placements.
- Target setting and models of intentional change
- Recording and using past experience
- Educational philosophy and vision
- Considering the move to strategy and context
- Choice of assessments in the areas of change, teams, school placements and communication, taking advantage of delegates own context and allowing the development of in-school projects
- Collaborative and network learning
- Governance and governors
- Financial management in international schools
The course will include six days of face-to-face sessions (three days in September and three days in spring/summer), with further work supported by the online platform.
Location and Dates:
For the first year, this course will run in Madrid (hosted by King's College) and Muscat (hosted by British School Muscat). The face-to-face sessions in Madrid will take place 4-6 September 2017 and 11-13 June 2018. The face-to-face sessions in Muscat will take place 16-18 September 2017 and 28-30 April 2018.
The course fee for the CPAH in Madrid will be €2000. This does not include travel or accommodation. The delegate fee for the CPAH in Muscat will be 875 OMR. This does not include travel or accommodation.
Booking and Next Steps:
Booking for the 2017/18 CPAH has now closed. To register interest for 2018/19, please email email@example.com.