A badging and quality assurance scheme to enable schools to demonstrate the breadth and quality of their commitment to professional development, with an emphasis on Initial Teacher Training (ITT), career progression routes and whole school workforce development.
COBIS TRAINING SCHOOLS
- Delivering Initial Teacher Training to grow the global teacher workforce
- Regional hubs for hosting CPD
- Enabling regional professional learning networks
- Sharing and modelling best practice
- Connecting and networking of CPD Leaders
- Internationally recognised kitemark
Applications Now Being Accepted
Applications are now being accepted for schools wishing to join the extended COBIS Training Schools pilot from 2020. The application deadline is 11 March 2020.