We are proud to support charitable and not-for-profit organisations who share a passion for, and commitment to, helping schools and pupils thrive around the world.
As such, in September 2021, we launched a new partnership opportunity – COBIS Charity Partners – which enables us to work closely with two select organisations over the course of an academic year to help promote their work to our network and beyond.
2021/2022 COBIS Charity Partners
United World Schools
United World Schools (UWS) believes that every child has the right to a quality, inclusive education.
Our mission is to improve, through education, life opportunities for some of the world's poorest children living in remote and marginalised communities.
The Eden Project
The Eden Project is an educational charity and social enterprise. Our destinations and projects explore the interconnections between all living things and demonstrate the power of what people can do when they come together to protect the planet.
Education is at the heart of everything we do. We provide a wealth of learning opportunities for everyone from preschool to degree level and beyond. It’s all part of our mission to connect people of all ages with the natural world, better understand their place within it and play their part in shaping the future.
What is a COBIS Charity Partner?
COBIS Charity Partners enable us to support and promote the work of organisations that improve the education and welfare of children and communities, increase access to educational opportunities and/or raise standards of education globally. Potential partner organisations should have a cause and brand that resonates with our mission and activities and our network of leading global schools.
As a COBIS Charity Partner, your organisation would receive the following benefits:
- The opportunity to raise your profile amongst our network of 250+ British international schools of quality
- A webinar outlining the work you do and how schools/students can get involved
- The chance to author a topical blog post demonstrating thought leadership around your area of focus, to be hosted on our website
- Presence in our newsletter ‘Connect’, distributed to approximately 2500 contacts in the sector
- Listing on our website as a ‘COBIS Charity Partner’
- Twice annual social media posts
- To be aligned with our work and mission to promote high-quality British Education overseas and help schools and pupils thrive
If you are interested in applying for COBIS Charity Partner Status, please get in touch. Applications for 2021/2022 will open Summer 2022.