COBIS Conference for Marketing, Development and Admissions Staff
The Challenges and Opportunities for British International Schools
20-21 March 2014
British School of Bucharest, Romania
Sponsored by: RSAcademics
Bookings are now being taken for a new COBIS professional development event for staff in British International Schools with responsibility for Marketing, Development or Admissions. CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE BOOKING FORM.
This two-day training and networking event will be of interest to:
- Marketing and Development Staff
- Admissions Staff
- External Relations Staff
- Bursars/Business Managers with responsibility for marketing, development or admissions
- Heads or Deputy Heads with responsibility for marketing, development or admissions
- 225 Euro for COBIS Member Schools with a discounted rate of 195 Euro for additional delegates from the same COBIS School
- 325 Euro for non-COBIS Member Schools
- The delegate fee includes all conference sessions and materials, lunch on both days, and a conference dinner on 20 March 2014.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PROGRAMME
The programme will include a mixture of plenary sessions and break-out sessions as well as opportunities for networking and sharing experience. The sessions will cover a range of topics such as:
- Marketing, Admissions & Development - the challenges & opportunities for British international schools
- Establishing a Development (or External Relations) Office - integrating marketing & development
- The Admissions Journey - customer relations & providing the service they expect
- School Development Essentials
- Your School, Your Success - a chance for delegates to give short presentations about a project or initiative that has worked well in their own school
- Stakeholder Management - managing key relationships, from prospective parents to prospective donors and everything in between
- Marketing & Admissions - more than just PR & Advertising
- Social Media, Website Development & your Online Presence
- And much more
- Ian McLean - Managing Director of IRM School Development Management.
Ian is passionate about school development and adamant that it is understood and functioning in the right way. His proven and trusted development model has created school communities that are today more involved and financially supportive. His fundraising programmes have generated transformational levels of support for the various institutions including funding for scholarships & bursaries, new building programmes, sporting initiatives, theatres, science, art and technology. Ian is Ambassador and Former Chairman of the Institute for Development Professionals in Education (IDPE). www.ianmclean.org.uk @ianrmcleanUK
- Simon Noakes - Managing Director of Interactive Schools
Simon is at the cutting edge of marketing and communications - within the school and commercial sectors. He is an expert in strategic marketing, thought leadership, social media, brand value, and innovative thinking. Simon does not believe in following benchmarks. Success can only be delivered through creating new benchmarks. Simon challenges the traditional methods of communications, and embraces new ways of thinking that align to changes in user behaviour and technological advances. www.interactive-schools.co.uk @simonnoakes @intSchools
- Russell Speirs - Founder and CEO of RSAcademics
Russell believes passionately that it is those schools that build strong emotional bonds with pupils and parents which will enjoy the most successful future. Much of his work involves developing research methods to help schools understand their unique spirit and then exploring how to express and develop it in appropriately memorable ways. www.rsacademics.co.uk @RSAcademics
The conference will open with lunch and registration from noon on Thursday 20 March (first session at 1:15pm). The conference will close at 2pm on Friday 21 March 2014.
Accommodation and Conference Dinner:
Accommodation for conference delegates is available at a discounted rate at Tecadra Hotel (www.tecadra.ro). Please email email@example.com for more details. The conference dinner will take place on Thursday 20 March at Caru' cu bere (www.carucubere.ro/en/).
To download more information about this event please click here.
To book a delegate place please complete the online booking form.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COBIS would like to thank the conference sponsors: