Is your School looking for professional advice, training or other forms of consultancy? Are you looking for a quality training provider?
Are you looking to set up a British curriculum school abroad and need support in doing so? Do you need help to find a partner UK independent school?
The COBIS Consultancy Service has been carefully designed to ensure that our consultants meet the specific needs of our clients. Our highly experienced consultants can offer support to schools, commercial organisations and private investors globally.
SUPPORTING THE DEVELOPMENT OF WORLD CLASS SCHOOLS
- What is the COBIS Consultancy Service Process?
- What Does the COBIS Consultancy Cover?
- Are COBIS Consultants Quality Assured?
- COBIS Consultancy Service - Guidance Notes
- Suggested COBIS Consultancy Fees and Associated Costs
- Case Studies
- Apply to become an Approved COBIS Consultant
- Schools submit a consultancy request form to outline background, training needs and a suggested time frame for completion of training
- COBIS briefs a minimum of 3 approved COBIS Consultants regarding the training project.
- Training proposals, including costings, are invited from selected approved COBIS Consultants
- All proposals are shared with the school
- Schools select their chosen approved COBIS consultant
- Chosen approved COBIS consultants will liaise directly with the school
- The Consultancy project is delivered as per agreement
- Schools and approved COBIS Consultants complete and submit feedback evaluations to COBIS Head Office
- The COBIS approved Consultant invoices the school direct
Yes, approved COBIS Consultants have:
- Submitted evidence of their competence in specific areas
- Signed a memorandum of agreement which defines COBIS expectations
- Received DBS clearance
- A commitment to impartial, confidential, clear and timely communication
- Undertaken to manage their work during an assignment