The fifth COBIS Conference for Marketing, Development and Admissions Staff will be hosted by British School of Bucharest, Romania, 15-16 March 2018.
Standing Out From The Crowd
This two-day training and networking event is open to delegates from COBIS Member and non-Member schools and will be of interest to:
- Marketing and Development Staff
- Admissions Staff
- External Relations Staff
- Bursars/Business Managers with responsibility for Marketing, Development or Admissions
- Heads or Deputy Heads with responsibility for Marketing, Development or Admissions
Location: British School of Bucharest, 42 Erou Iancu Nicolae Street, 077190 Voluntari, Bucharest, Romania
Dates: 15-16 March 2018 (the conference will finish c.14:30 on 16 March)
Delegate fees: 350 Euro for COBIS Member Schools; 425 Euro for non-Members
The programme will include a mixture of plenary sessions, break-out workshops, and delegate presentations, as well as opportunities for networking and sharing best practice. Sessions will include:
- Planning from a Market Perspective: Building Differentiation in International Schools
- Parental engagement - from initial admissions enquiry to enrolment to graduation
- Alumni engagement
- Video strategy for schools
- Integrating development and fundraising into your school's marketing strategy
- School admissions data management
- Building a world class reputation
- Website and social media best practice
- And more
A full programme will be published shortly.
To book a place, please complete an online booking form. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.