COBIS / CPD Toolkit Training Modules
Deliver your own high-quality CPD in your school.
CPD Toolkit provides high-quality materials (including presentations, facilitator support, case studies, practical activities and videos) that can be picked up, easily adapted to local needs and delivered by a training facilitator in your school.
COBIS Schools are eligible for a 10% discount on The Key's CPD Toolkit - a new service designed to significantly improve in-school professional development.
There are currently over 100 hours of in-depth training materials, on topics ranging from the principles of good assessment to behaviour management. All the content has been developed in partnership with internationally recognised organisations and subject specialists.
CPD Toolkit provides you with everything you need to deliver high-impact and cost-effective in-school training.
All the materials are ready-to-deliver, but can be easily adapted and contextualised to meet the specific needs of your school.
Using the toolkit is simple, all you need to do is:
- Download the high-quality materials, created in partnership with subject specialists and quality assured for your peace of mind
- Adapt the resources to address the specific needs of your school and staff
- Deliver engaging training with confidence
- Test and evaluate the impact of your CPD programme
There are currently over 100 hours of training materials available on CPD Toolkit. The content base is ever growing, with current modules including:
- The principles of good assessment (developed with Cambridge Assessment)
- Effective Feedback (developed with CUREE)
- Skilful questioning (developed with Britannia Teaching School)
- Train the Trainer (developed with the Teacher Development Trust)
- Developing a Growth Mindset (developed with InnerDrive)
- Middle Leadership (developed with George Abbot Teaching School)
You can find out more about all of the modules here.
Any COBIS School is eligible for a 10% discount on the normal cost of CPD Toolkit membership. The following prices are based on pupil numbers per school.
|No of Pupils||Normal Price||COBIS Schools|
Alternatively, you can register and download free resources from CPD Toolkit to try here.
To take advantage of this offer, quote COBIS17 when purchasing.
You can find out more information about the School Leader service here, and the School Governor service here. For more specific information about pricing, please contact The Key member support team or call 0800 060 7732.
"Bridging the gap between significant educational research and everyday classroom practice is a real challenge. The CPD modules developed by The Key are an excellent resource: well-informed by the available evidence and well-supported in relation to implementing and reviewing specific changes to teaching practice."
Ben White, Research Champion, Ashford Teaching Alliance
"CPD Toolkit is both evidence-based and practical. The advice and strategies provided will make a real difference to effective learning in classrooms."
Fintan O'Regan, Consultant for The Schools Network and content partner for the module on Behaviour Management