There are many ways in which our Supporting Members can take part in COBIS Conferences in order to promote their products and services to COBIS schools. More details are below.
- 2016/17 CPD Events - Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
- COBIS Annual Conference 2016 - Exhibitor Feedback
To view a full list of COBIS CPD events for the 2016/17 academic year, please click here.
Supporting Members are invited to exhibit at a number of COBIS conferences this year:
- COBIS Conference for Early Years Staff, Athens - 28-29 October 2016
- COBIS/King's Group Professional Development Weekend, Madrid - 28-29 October 2016
- COBIS Conference for Trips and Fieldwork Leadership, The Hague - 17-18 March 2017
- COBIS Wellbeing Conference, Dubai - 14-15 April 2017
- COBIS Annual Conference, London - 6-8 May 2017 (details will be published in the autumn term)
35th COBIS Annual Conference 2016 - Exhibitor Feedback Summary
92% of exhibitors rated the relevance of delegates to your organisation as Excellent or Good
87% of exhibitors rated their enjoyment of the conference as Excellent or Good
100% of exhibitors rated the Saturday Reception Dinner at the National Maritime Museum as Excellent or Good
Some exhibitor comments:
“A great conference as always - great opportunity to network with delegates and exhibitors. We have made some great contacts this year as always, thank you.”
“A fantastic conference for exhibitors; friendly, welcoming and very informative and a great place to network.”
“The Exhibitor and Supporting Member Development Workshop was really positive, outlining key benefits of membership and positioning COBIS as open to ideas and engaging with members.”
“It was our best conference this school year.”
You said, We did
“More of a thoroughfare through which delegates will pass and see all the exhibitors”, “Better layout of exhibition hall” – For our second year at the InterContinental, O2 we will be using a new exhibition layout, taking into account exhibitor feedback and our own observations from the 2016 Annual Conference.
“Speed networking sessions”, "More opportunity for the delegates to spend time in the exhibition area." – We are planning more opportunities for delegates and exhibitors to mix at next year’s conference and a new exhibition layout which should encourage delegates to spend more time in the exhibition hall.