6-8 May 2017
The 36th COBIS Annual Conference will return to the InterContinental London O2 in Greenwich, 6-8 May 2017.
The theme for this year's conference is Transformations.
Programme and Speakers - Keynote speakers will include:
- Professor Dame Alison Peacock, CEO, Chartered College of Teaching
- Professor Ian Robertson, Chair in Psychology, Trinity College Dublin, and author of The Stress Test and The Winner Effect
- Robert Senior, CEO Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Bill Sweeney, CEO, British Olympic Association
To download a copy of the conference flyer, please click here.
The conference programme will explore a range of themes including:
- Schools, leaders, teachers - transforming the lives of children and young people
- How schools nurture talent and evolve ideas to create better learning opportunities and outcomes for students
- Evolution of the international education sector - how the COBIS community, through working together, sharing ideas and best practice, can transform the direction of international education at local, national and international levels
- Transformative initiatives and approaches - in the classroom and beyond
- Sustainable leadership and teacher supply - developing staff and transforming leadership potential in schools
- Transforming culture in schools to create centres of lifelong learning
Delegate Booking Information - Please click here for more information.
Accommodation - The main conference hotel is the InterContinental London - The O2. Reduced rates have been negotiated for conference participants. Please click here for more information about hotel accommodation including costs and booking instructions.
Sponsorship Opportunities - Please click here to download a list of sponsorship opportunities. For more information, please email email@example.com. Please note, COBIS reserves the right to cancel any sponsorship/advertising agreements at their discretion.
Shoulder Courses - COBIS will also be offering a number of additional courses before and after the conference.
- Safer Recruitment in International Schools - Saturday 6 May 2017 (9:00-15:00, ahead of the main conference) - £295 plus VAT per person - more information and booking forms
- Expanding your school brand overseas (hosted by ISC Research) - Saturday 6 May 2017 (10:00-16:00, ahead of the main conference) - £225 plus VAT per person - more information and booking forms
- Effective use of data for teaching and learning (hosted by GL Education) - Saturday 6 May 2017 (11-12:30, ahead of the main conference) - no charge - more information and booking forms
- Advanced Child Protection - Tuesday 9 May 2017 - £295 plus VAT - more information and booking forms
- CPML Facilitator Training - 3-5 May 2017 - a training course for Senior Leaders interested in delivering the COBIS Programme for Middle Leaders - more information and booking forms
- Pre-Conference Seminar and Afternoon Tea - UK Education Policy Update (hosted by GL Education) - Saturday 6 May 2017, (ahead of the main conference - no charge - more information and booking forms
To read the post-conference newsletter from the 2016 COBIS Annual Conference, please click here.
To view the conference programme from the 2016 COBIS Annual Conference, please click here.
The 36th COBIS Annual Conference is sponsored by:
COBIS would like to thank all of the COBIS Annual Conference Sponsors:
Naviance by Hobsons
CEM Durham University
Double First Ltd
John Catt Educational Ltd
TTS Group Ltd
Winter's International School Finder